What if you aren’t going to have that mega church you so dream of having?
- What if God does not heal you when you want and how you want it?
- What if you’re asked to serve in an environment you really don’t like?
- What if you are required to work with people you don’t like?
- What if the finances you’re expecting don’t come in?
- What if that kid you’re praying for dies anyway?
- Will you like Job’s wife desire to Curse God and die?
- Will you succumb to pressure from your followers and do it your way like King Saul?
- Will you like David say “your will be done?”
- Will you go consult “the witch of Endor” like Saul
- Will you try to prove to God He’s unfair like Job?
Sometimes the trials we go through are a test for us to express what lies dormant in our hearts.
View original post 14 more words